Gynecologic oncologist advises an un-segregated attitude to the surgical and diagnosis management of cancerous and benign conditions of the woman’s reproductive system. The treatments comprise endometriosis, fibroids, cervical, pelvic, uterine, ovarian, vaginal, and vulvar cancer.
Each gyne cancer has different signs, symptoms, and risk factors. If you are suffering from one of them visit uro & gynaec oncology in Siliguri where you can get synergetic care from an amalgamated specialist team. Though gynecologic cancer is unique with the advancement of treatment procedures you can get innovative care from doctors.
There are five important types of gyne cancers which include:
- Ovarian Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
The symptoms of gynecologic cancer include:
- Loss of appetite or a little fullness
- Untimely vaginal bleeding
- The repeated requirement to urinate
- Gut pressure
- Back pain
- Pelvic pain
- Irritation, pain, or tenderness in the vulva
- Rash and sores transmit the vulva color
As there are many types of gynecologic cancer, there are a lot of risk factors are also available. The reasons include:
- High Blood Sugar
- Human Papillomavirus Infection
- Week immune system
- Older age
- The preceding history of gyne cancer
- Breast cancer record
- Family history
- Excessive use of birth control pills
- Fertility medicines
- High-fat diet
- Estrogen therapy
If you have a habit of visiting your gyne oncology doctor regularly he or she may diagnose your issue early. At the time of lower abdomen exams, the doctor will notice clumps and irregularities on the cervix, ovaries, uterus, vulva, and vagina.
A pap test will determine the existence of cancer cells on the cervix. Whether your gyne suspects he or she advised you to do some imaging tests like ultrasound, MRI, and CT scan. Your doctor may suggest some other tests including imaging to confirm the diagnosis. These are:
- Dilation & curettage
- Loop Electrosurgical Excession Procedure
- CA-125, HE-4 or OVA 1 blood tests
Gyneac oncologist offers you different types of treatment in a sole or combining method which are depending on your health condition and test reports. The doctor may use:
- Surgery- Surgery depends on your health condition and which type of cancer are you affected by.
- Chemotherapy- The gyne oncologist is applying some medicines to cease the growth of cancer cells. These medications can be applied to you in a fluid-based way after regular intervals.
- Radiation Therapy- The gyne oncology doctor applies a high portion of radiation or high energy rays to demise the cancer cells completely and he or she wants to stop further spreading.
Uro &GyneacOncology in Siliguri works collaboratively with the hematology, oncology, and radiation oncology department to provide you a combined care. If you have any symptoms regarding this, don’t get panicked and hesitated, consult immediately with a Gyneac oncologist.