The ongoing Anxiety disorder that most of us experience in the present times has driven us to the edge. Although it is not that visible, it has innumerable underlying repercussions. I have been working a corporate job for more than five years now where you neither get holidays nor you return home at seven (the working hours are not fixed).
Amidst this jampacked schedule, I could not find the time to rest as much as I needed to. Hence, I developed a mental disorder: generalized anxiety disorder. And the thing about this disorder is that it meddles with your day-to-day tasks, a lot of people told me to talk to a doctor or buy Xanax 2mg UK, but I did not agree.
I ignored anxiety and some symptoms of depression started popping up. That is why I decided to change either with medicine or with some natural way.
When I found out that I am prone to such serious problems, I began my journey to get rid of this problem and followed a plan. And so, I am here to share my story and tactics as to how I combated depression and anxiety.
However, before we treat forward, let us first know what the symptoms that a person suffering from anxiety can have. So, here is the list.
What are the symptoms of anxiety disorder?
The following are some of the top and most common symptoms that a person suffering from anxiety disorder might display:
- Feeling tense, anxious, or restless
- Feeling of terror
- Having a faster heartbeat.
- Breaths quickly (hyperventilation)
- Feeling worn out or feeble.
- Difficulty focusing or thinking about anything but the current issue.
What are the symptoms of Depression?
As far as depression goes, the following are the symptoms:
- Anxious or depressed mood
- Issues with sleep, such as sleeping excessively or insufficiently, or sleeping primarily during the day
- Alterations in interests, such as losing interest in previously enjoyed activities; or
- Significantly poor energy and/or a shift in self-care habits; excessive guilt or an unreasonably low self-image; (i.e., not showering anymore)
- Significantly reduced focus (i.e., a sharp decline in grades or performance)
- Alterations in appetite (i.e., eating too much or too little)
- Excessive agitation or panic attacks
- Suicidal ideas
How to combat both depression and anxiety?
A lot of people struggle to get positive results while they are trying to get rid of these problems. The secret here is consistency. Those who struggle with these mental disorders must not only be persistent, but they should also try to combine therapies and lifestyle changes. So here are the ways:
Food is the fuel for your body and you need it to be quite healthy. Therefore, it is advised that you cut down on extra sugary and junk food. These foods not only affect your physical health but also make you unable to concentrate on a task (as your brain also feels tired)
Physical activities are important and you must get involved in swimming, sports, yoga, meditation or running, etc.
Reduce your screen time
Do not let your work take over your life. Therefore, put up limits on your screen time. You must not use your computer or cellular device after a particular period.
A good night’s sleep is integral to treatment. It is extremely important for maintaining healthy sleep hygiene. Do not stay up late at night.
Use medicines that are sure shot ways to treat anxiety. For example, you can buy alprazolam UK to treat your anxiety disorders.
In short, to make your anxiety or depression symptoms go away, you need to implement all the aforementioned strategies without failing. Keep repeating them and you will surely get the desired results.