Everyone wants to get pregnant. And everyone wants to know why IVF treatment in Bangalore costs so much. it is a common question we get asked at day clinic. The cost of IVF treatment in Bangalore varies from one clinic to another but here are some reasons as to why you pay more than what you should be paying for such fertility treatments.
The actual cost of IVF treatment depends on several factors, like
1. Number of embryos transferred
2. Vitrification method used for embryo transfer
3. Age of patient
4. Weight of the patients
5. Type of treatment (embryo transfer or implantation)
Can You Get 100% Success Rate By Undergoing IVF Treatment From The Best IVF Clinic In Bangalore?
IVF treatment is a process by which an egg and sperm are fertilized in vitro. The resulting embryo is then transferred to the uterus of the recipient. The woman’s own eggs, or eggs from a donor, may be used. The earliest successful human IVF was carried out on March 18, 1978.
The medical procedures involved in IVF are:
1) Insemination of the woman’s eggs with sperm in vitro – This procedure can be done at home or in a clinic. The doctor injects the sperm directly into the ovary through an instrument called a catheter. The woman will then wait for up to several days for the fertilized egg to develop into an embryo that can be transferred to her uterus.
2) Embryo transfer – This involves placing a single embryo (or several embryos) into the woman’s uterus and allowing it to continue its development until birth. This usually takes about two weeks after conception but may take as long as four weeks if more than one embryo is implanted.
It’s good to know what the price range is when you’re doing your research about fertility treatments
If you’re looking to get pregnant and have been trying for a while, it’s time to think about fertility treatments. The costs of these procedures can vary widely depending on where you live. The type of procedure you choose and how far along your pregnancy is.
To help you decide on the right course of action, here are some things to consider:
How long does IVF treatment take?
IVF is typically done in one step or two steps (depending on what type of embryo transfer you choose). The first step involves collecting eggs from the woman’s ovaries so that they can be fertilized with sperm in a lab environment. If this process works, an embryo will be created and placed into her uterus. In the second step, this embryo will be implanted into her uterus using medications that stimulate her body to produce more hormones necessary for implantation.